Wednesday, June 28, 2023

My First Blog Post

 Hello! My name is Katrina. I am currently in my third term at LBCC working on an associate degree in accounting. I am taking the principles of marketing class as part of my degree program and I'm looking forward to learning more about business marketing, especially social media marketing. How to promote a brand using social media or launch a new brand/business using only social media platforms. 

Outside of school and work I love spending time with my family. We enjoy going on hikes, bike rides, family dinners, and going to sporting events. Below are some photos of us at last Friday's Thorns game. 

     

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barbie & Snapchat

 If you’ve been scrolling through your social feed recently, I’m sure you have caught a glimpse of actress Margo Robbie and her new Barbie® ...